Protecting Farmland and Open Space
WHO WE ARE
The Bedminster Regional Land Conservancy (BRLC) is a nationally accredited 501(c)(3), non-profit, independent land trust, established in 1997. We are ...
- Protecting and preserving open space and farmland in upper Bucks County, PA.
- Helping to keep the agricultural heritage and rural lifestyle in this area alive for future generations.
- Working to protect wildlife habitats, scenic vistas, clean air and water.
- Preserving the region's natural beauty and resources.
- Supported by members and volunteers.
WHAT WE DO
- Protect and preserve, in perpetuity, farmland, open spaces, natural lands, wildlife habitats and scenic features, all of which play a vital role in the well-being of our communities.
- Hold and defend conservation easements on over 4,500 acres on over 105 properties in five area townships.
- Work with landowners, area townships and open space officials to obtain conservation easements.
- Educate landowners on the environmental and economic value of conservation.
If you are interested in placing an easement on your property, click on "Preserving your Land" above.
LEADING THE WAY ...
Bedminster Regional Land Conservancy was one of the first 22 land trusts out of 1,700 in the nation to apply for and receive accreditation from the Land Trust Accreditation Commission in 2008! The BRLC is currently one of just over 100 accredited land trusts nationwide.
Always striving to maintain the highest standard practices for land trusts, BRLC has earned national recognition. The accreditation seal recognizes land conservation organizations that meet national standards for excellence, uphold the public trust and ensure that conservation efforts are permanent.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The goal and purpose of the Bedminster Regional Land Conservancy is to function as a community-based land conservancy for the preservation of farmland and our agricultural heritage, as well as other open spaces, natural resources, wildlife habitats, and scenic features within Bedminster Township and other Bucks County municipalities. The main functions of this conservancy are to identify land of significance and resources for preservation; promote, accept, hold, and provide stewardship of conservation easements; provide information and function as a resource network for area residents and public agencies; sponsor educational preservation programs; conduct fund-raising activities; and work with other groups, corporations, and organizations with similar missions to promote and further the goal of this conservancy.
The official registration and financial information of the Bedminster Regional Land Conservancy may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within PA, 1-800-732-0999. Regsitration does not imply endorsement.
Support BRLC with AmazonSmile!
BRLC is now registered with AmazonSmile so that when you shop through AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), 0.5% of the purchase amount (at no cost to you) is donated to BRLC. Shop online at Smile.Amazon.com for the same selections at Amazon, and select Bedminster Regional Land Conservancy as the organization you wish to support! Click here to get starting with your purposeful shopping!
Thank you!Support the Bedminster Regional Land Conservancy (BRLC) through Membership for 2015. Your tax-deductible dues and donations help to support and strengthen our land preservation work throughout upper Bucks County. See our "Join & Support" page.
Vargo Car Show
Super antique cars on the old Vargo Dragstrip. BRLC was one of the designated beneficiaries to the event along with Boy Scouts Troop 610. Thanks to all who came out on our rain date on 11/8 to see the action and support the BRLC!